Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life of Sorrow

I assumed my life as flowers of happiness,
Without accepting the reality,
Creating and synthesizing it with vanity.
Unable to find the reason of sorrow,
Getting it to make a vase of morrow!

Wanted the approach of life to be sharp,
Without  understanding the carp.
Dwelling and Blending the waves of follies,
Assured myself to be alone in the rollies.

I do not get the answer to the question is aroused,
Even know not why and wht is the answer to my subturge.
Attitude and mellitude to walk parallely,
Exibiting the obscurity to transcend melliciously.

There is always a ray of hope, I think,
But no way to determine the thought that blink.
Agony and chaos survive all the way,
And hardly happiness resides on a stay.
Pure, impure are just words of regerence,
Enthrilling and Encouraging the negative reference.

Static view opt on streams of livelihood,
No one understands the situation of my attitudes.
I am all the way alone in my life,
Which my greatest unhapppy experience of thought to survive.

There is  all darkness and silence prevailing,
Nothing to say and wider the view  for revealing,
Not one, not twice I thought of giving a console,
But what to say of the Heart which is not noel.

I am senisitive to all aspects and views,
Hardly what to say if the dear accuse.
Thinking, getting no way to move in ocean of tears,
I am surrounded all way alone of sad cheers.

Love is not to be explained but to be experienced,
Making only things to die out of experience.
There is no ownness of my friend to be felt,
Rather everywhere is only sorrows to knelt.

Oh! my poor Heart who always is disheartened,
But is in my way of hope that to be enlightened.
His concious touch surrogate my Heart,
Which is  an innovative experience to bart!

That is why I say -

I assured life full of flowers of happiness
Without accepting the reality,
Creating and Synthesizing it with vanity,
Unable to find the reason of sorrow,
Getting it to make a vase of morrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment